Last Date to Apply: 30 November 2020
Please read all the instructions carefully before fill the application
This fellowship is being conducted by Hopes Educational and Charitable Trust.
1. Please make sure that all the information provided by you is correct because during distribution of scholarship all the information will be verified from your documents.
2. Please enter your mobile no and email id along with an alternative mobile number without any error.Any enquiry regarding any issue will be welcomed only from your registered email id and mobile no.
3. The exam will be conductedin completely online format.
4. Exam duration will be 60 minutes for 60 questions.
5. Scholarship will be distributed directly to your or your parent’s bank account.
6. If your age is less than 18, please fill the application form under the guidance of your parents
7. Information once filled cannot be changed so be careful while applying.
8. Size of photo uploaded should not be more than 100KB.
9. This fellowship is only for those students who are studying anywhere or are a student from 10th class to post graduation.
10. If you are 12th pass student preparing from home and with a gap of less than 2 year then you are eligible for the fellowship. Gap Year not allow for Graduate or post graduate student.
11. All questions will be MCQ Based.
12. For this scholarship you need to pay an minimum exam fee of Rs 130 which will be utilized for charity and education empowerment in society.
13. If in case exam gets cancelled, money will be refunded after the deduction of some charges.
14. Syllabus is available on our website can be downloaded in PDF format.
15. We do not refer to any specific book for preparation point of view; however we will provide some sample question papers before Exam .
16. We do not advice students to buy subscription from any website or mobile application.
17. Exam will be conducted in Hindi and English language only.
18. It is a totally merit based fellowship and fellowship amount will be transferred directly to your account on monthly Basis.
19. Fellowship will be valid for only one year.
20. National Scholarship Exam Portal team will not take any responsibility for any network issue or technical error that might arise the commencement of the exam.